Thursday, December 15, 2011

What is the highest interest rate you can receive on a car?

My wife has a 27% interest rate on her car and i would like to know is that the highest it can go.


|||27% may Be Pushing The Envelope ! This is What A loan Shark May Charge And There Are Laws Against This Type of Loan ! It Seems To Me That You Agreed To Such A Rate And Want An Even Higher Rate To Lower Your Payment ! There Is No Escaping The First Loan At 27%. In my opinion you are in serious trouble and your credit is poor!





You need to find an escape plan !|||Good God! What did she do, put it on her Visa card?? However, I'm pretty sure we can let Mario and Luigi finance it at a higher rate, I just wouldn't advise missing any payments...and yes, I'm talking an arm and a leg here.|||Depends on the lender and state where the lender is based and the loan made.

No comments:

Post a Comment